Kim’s Korean BBQ House is a full service Korean-Asian cuisine restaurant has been operated since 2013 in Nanaimo. We are now hiring kitchen helper to fulfill our booming business. Talented and energetic kitchen staffs with Asian food cooking experience are encouraged to apply.
Positions available: 1
Term of employment: Full-time and Permanent
- Wash and peel vegetables and fruit
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Wash work tables, cupboards, appliances and equipment
- Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers
- Unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, cupboards and other storage areas
- Sweep and mop floors, and perform other duties to assist cook and kitchen staff.
- Education : Completion of secondary school
- On-the-job training is provided.
- Basic English is required
Note: Aboriginals, new immigrants and youth people are encouraged to apply.
$11.35 – $13.35 per hour based on experience, 40 hours per week.
10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay are provided on duties
How to apply:
If you are interested, please apply via email at email@example.com
Kim’s Korean BBQ House
1607 Bowen Rd. Nanaimo BC V9S 1G5