Sakeya Sushi in Port Moody is looking for a kitchen helper to join our team.
Term of Employment: Full time and Permanent
Position Available: 1
- Wash and peel vegetables and fruit
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Wash work tables, cupboards, appliances and equipment
- Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers
- Unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, cupboards and other storage areas
- Sweep and mop floors, and perform other duties to assist cook and kitchen staff.
- Education : Completion of secondary school
- On-the-job training is provided.
- Basic English is required
Note: Aboriginals and new immigrants are encouraged to apply.
$12.65 – $14.65 per hour based on experience, 40 hours per week.
10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay are provided on duties
How to apply:
If you are interested, please apply via email at email@example.com with “kitchen helper” in the subject line.
2838 Saint Johns st., Port Moody, BC V3H 2C1