Sushi Mori is hiring a kitchen helper
Terms of employment:
- Permanent full-time position (40 hours per week)
- Part time position (15 hours per week or more)
Available Position: 1 – 2
- Wash and peel vegetables and fruit
- Wash work tables, cupboards and appliances
- Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers
- Unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, cupboards and other storage areas
- Sweep and mop floors, and perform other duties to assist cook and kitchen staff.
- Communication Skills in English (Basic)
- On-the-job training will be provided
Work Locations/Business Address
- 4740 Capilano Road, North Vancouver, British Columbia, V7R 4K3
- $12.65 to $13.65 / hour (Overtime wage (After 40 hours per week) is $18.98 to $20.48)
- 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay
How to apply:
Please send your resume to (email@example.com). Please include keywords “Kitchen Helper” in the subject line.
Note: Canadian Citizens, Canadian Permanent Residents, Aboriginals and New Immigrants will get priority review. Progression to cook position is possible with further training and experience. APPLY NOW!