OSAKA SUSHI in Courtenay seeks a Permanent F/T Korean Cook
• Prepare and cook individual Korean dishes such as Bulgogi, Galbi etc.
• Develop and improve Korean dishes sauces and menu items.
• Estimate food requirements and cost.
• Monitor food stocks and kitchen supplies.
• Supervise and train kitchen helpers.
Job Location: #6-450 Ryan Road, Courtenay, B.C. V9N 7R6
Completion of Secondary School
3 years or more experience in commercial cooking
$15~$17 per hour based on 35 hours per week
Send your resume to;