Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Landscaping and Grounds Maintenance Labourers (8612)
NOC Job Title: Landscape Worker
7655 155TH STREET
SURREY, British Columbia
V3S 3P3 Canada
Number of Hours: 35 hours per week, over time to start after 40 hours a week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing and removing thatch, and trimming and edging around flower beds, walks, and walls.
• Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, and trees, using hand or automatic sprayers or spreaders.
• Mow and edge lawns, using power mowers and edger’s.
• Plant seeds, bulbs, foliage, flowering plants, grass, ground covers, trees, and shrubs, and apply mulch for protection, using gardening tools.
• Attach wires from planted trees to support stakes.
• Decorate gardens with stones and plants.
• Follow planned landscaping designs to determine where to lay sod, sow grass, or plant flowers and foliage.
• Gather and remove litter.
• Perform other duties as requested.
• Some Secondary School Education may be required.
• Some knowledge regarding pesticides and farming is an asset.
How to Apply
Contact: AVTAR DHESI