Can Drainage Landscape Ltd.
6576 121A Street Surrey, British Columbia V3W 3R2, Canada
Salary: $26.00 per hour for 35 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 02
NOC Group: Landscape and Horticulture Technicians and Specialists (2225)
NOC Job Title: Landscaper
Job Location(s): Candidates are required to work at various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley as per the contract with business based on 6576 121A Street Surrey, British Columbia V3W 3R2, Canada
Can Drainage Landscape Ltd. is a fast-growing construction company based in Surrey, BC operating all over Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley. We have employment opportunity for 02 Landscapers. If eligible, please apply. We will be looking forward for your resumes.
- Plan and construct landscaped environments which may include trees, lawns, fences, decks, patios, gravel and other landscape structures.
- Assess the health of lawns or gardens, and apply fertilizer, pesticides and other lawn care products
- Use manure and other landscape structures.
- Landscape preparation, layouts and design.
- Use several types of power or hand tools like chain saws, lawn mowers, tractors, clippers and trimmers.
- Plant and maintain private and public gardens and lawns.
- Interacts with clients and proposes ideas or options for different type of landscaping.
- Use of landscape installation tools and equipment.
- Work in team and work in all weather conditions etc
- Examine trees and shrubs to diagnose problems and disease, and apply various treatments such as pruning, spraying, repairing damaged areas and injecting with treatment solutions.
- Direct crews who maintain the health and appearance of lawns and their surrounding landscapes, plant and move trees, and apply fertilizers, fungicides, herbicides and pesticides.
- Plan and co-ordinate the growth and use of plants for landscaping, ornamental uses and other purposes.
- Install walkways, patios, outdoor lighting, sprinklers or other irrigation systems and decks
- Completion of secondary school is required. Any post secondary program in landscaping will be an asset.
- Ideal candidate must have 2-3 years of experience in the landscaping or related field. We can train, if you have at least 1 year of experience in landscaping.
- Basic English is must for communication.
- Ability to work effectively outdoors in wet, snow, heat, cold, rain conditions.
As per mutual agreement and BC Employment standards act 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation time or option to choose 10 days of paid vacation with no vacation pay with gross salary. Transportation to and from the job location is provided at free of cost in company vehicle.
How to apply:
If eligible, please apply to:
By mail: 6576 121A STREET SURREY, BC V3W 3R2
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org