Employer: All Green Landscaping (AllGreen Landscaping Ltd.)
Business Address/ Location of Employment: 35 Oak Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5A 0A2 and required to be on-site of landscaping work locations throughout the Greater Toronto Area
Nature of Employment: Permanent Full-time. Mornings, Day, Evenings and Weekends Required
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: $22.25 per hour
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay
Responsible for organizing and supervising the activities of workers while implementing the blue prints for the planned landscaping. The right candidate will possess the skills, experience and attention to detail to provide high quality service to our customers in a fast-paced environment.
- Organize and supervise workers who provide landscaping and hardscaping services;
- Prepare and submit progress reports and logs;
- Estimate and order materials required;
- Read and implement the landscaping and hardscaping blue prints;
- Operate machinery;
- Help train workers in their job duties and company specific policies;
- Help in recruiting landscaping staff;
- Resolve issues and work-related problems;
- Perform similar job duties as supervised workers;
- Provide snow removal and other winter related services.
Minimum Skills Requirements:
- Completion of high school;
- Education related to botany, horticulture or landscaping is an asset;
- Team player and Excellent Communication Skills Required;
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience in a field related to botany, horticulture or landscaping; and
- Previous supervisory experience in landscaping is required.
Please apply by email with resume and cover letter to email@example.com