Alpine Landscaping located in Surrey (9965 179 St, Surrey, BC, V4N 4J7) provides a range of professional services for commercial, condominium and residential properties. Our team atmosphere is a great place to nurture a love of landscaping and grow within the trade. Currently we are looking for hard working, energetic and positive individuals to come join our team! This role is the opportunity to take your landscaping skills further and take on a leadership role and lead a team to maintain landscaped areas for residential and commercial properties to a high degree of tidiness and excellence.
Company: 0890551 BC Ltd. dba Alpine Landscaping
Company Location: Surrey, BC
Job Title: Landscaping Supervisor
Number of positions: 2
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: $25.00 per hour
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as Possible
Job Location(s): Various Locations in Lower Mainland (BC) and/or as per company’s contracts
- Supervise crews onsite, follow maintenance schedule and ensure quality control.
- Plan and estimate material and labor requirements for installation and renovation projects.
- Oversee and assist in the planting, trimming and maintaining of all ornamental trees, shrubs, flowers, lawns and hardscape features.
- Assign duties to the workers and supervise their finished jobs.
- Coordinate a team of landscape laborers.
- Prepare tender for bidding on new contracts.
- Evaluate and report on employee’s performance;
- Train and mentor employees in the areas of plants, grasses, fertilizers and regular maintenance.
- Ensure safety standards are always upheld.
- May provide snow removal services during winters.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 1-year of experience as a supervisor including supervision of workers, providing quotes, making schedules, and providing training is required.
- Education in relevant field would be an asset.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possess a thorough, organized and detail-oriented approach to work.
- Able to apply effective time management and self-management skills.
- Ability to maintain and complete project records.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- If any of the current employee of Alpine Landscaping makes a referral that results in to hire, the company will pay $500 referral to that employee.
- Financial assistance for relocation from other provinces or regions will be provided up to $1200.00 to qualified candidates.
How to Apply:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Fax: (604) 951-8595
We appreciate your interest and application to this position. However, only qualified candidates will be invited for the interview.