Alpine Landscaping located in Surrey (9965 179 St Surrey, BC – V4N 4J7) is looking for motivated and experienced professional to join our team. We provide a range of professional services for commercial, condominium and residential properties. Our team atmosphere is a great place to nurture a love of landscaping and grow within the trade. Currently, we are hiring 2 F/T Supervisors for our growing team.
Job Title: Landscaping Supervisor
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: $23.50 – $25.50 (Depending on Experience)
Job Location(s): Various Locations in Lower Mainland (Surrey, New West Minister, Burnaby, Vancouver, Richmond, Langley, White Rock, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Abbotsford, Chilliwack etc.)
- Supervise crews onsite, follow the maintenance schedule, ensure quality control.
- Plan and estimate material and labour requirements for installation and renovation projects.
- Oversee and assist in the planting, trimming and maintaining of all ornamental trees, shrubs, flowers, lawns and hardscape features.
- Assign duties to the workers and supervise their finished jobs.
- Coordinate a team of landscape laborers.
- Prepare tender for bidding on new contracts.
- Evaluate and report on employees’ performance;
- Train and mentor employees in the areas of plants, grasses, fertilizers and regular maintenance.
- May provide snow removal during winters.
- Ensure safety standards are upheld at all times
- Competition of secondary school.
- Minimum 2-year experience as a supervisor including supervision of workers, providing quotes, making schedules, and providing training is required.
- Team oriented attitude.
- Experience operating a Bobcat and similar landscape machinery is an asset.If you feel that you are qualified for either position, please e-mail your resume at email@example.com and those who meet our expectations will be contacted for an interview. We thank all of you for applying!