Ricky’s originated as a breakfast restaurant in 1962. The brand expanded in the 1980’s to include a full lunch and dinner. As the new Ricky’s All Day Grill grew in popularity, the breakfast menu was enhanced to include contemporary items. We continue to “WOW” our guests with outstanding service and exceptional value making Ricky’s a family favourite.
Ricky’s All Day Grill – Gateway is now looking for 4 Cooks to join our team 4485 – Gateway Blvd. Edmonton, AB T6H 5C3.
Salary: $15.50 / Hour for 40 Hours / Week
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
Job start date: as soon as possible
Benefits: Meal discount while on duty
Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Physically demanding
Personal Suitability: Client focus, Team player, Flexibility, Reliability, Organized
Work Setting: Restaurant
Cook Categories: Cook (general)
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes as per order;
• Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances;
• Season and cook food according to the recipes;
• Portion, arrange, and garnish food;
• Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils;
• Plan menus, determine size of food portions;
• Ensure quality of food meet standards;
• Work with minimum supervision;
• Train kitchen helpers;
• Maintain inventory of work station;
• Work with specialized cooking equipment;
• Clean your work area;
• Perform other duties as directed by the Kitchen Manager.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then send your resume and a cover letter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org (please write position title in the email subject) or by mail at 4485 – Gateway Blvd Edmonton, AB T6H 5C3.