Takla Maintenance Corporation o/a Takla Maintenance has been involved in a wide range of landscaping projects throughout the Edmonton and the surrounding communities. Our company specializes in providing the complete landscape package. We facilitate our clients’ vision and budget by working together through the design development process to ensure construction is efficient, well-built, and on schedule. We work with architects, landscape architects, and general contractors in building a variety of different landscape projects.
All candidates must be willing to join a team environment to strengthen and grow our current crew with a positive attitude and character.
We are seeking a Lawn and Garden Equipment Technician (1 vacancy).This is a full time permanent position with as soon as possible start date.
Our business address: 1419 Malone Green, Edmonton, AB T6R0G7
Work location address: 9016-20 Street, Sherwood Park, Alberta, T6P 1K8
- Wage: $26.50/hour;
- Hours: 35/week.
- Employment conditions: early morning, morning, day, evening, weekend
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Test and inspect engines and motors to determine malfunctions, to locate missing and broken parts, and to verify repairs, using diagnostic instruments;
- Repair or replace worn, defective, or broken parts;
- Reassemble and reinstall components and engines following repairs;
- Grind, ream, rebore, and retap parts;
- Remove engines from equipment, and position and bolt engines to repair stands;
- Perform routine engine maintenance, such as lubricating parts and replacing spark plugs;
- Keep records of inspections, test results, work performed, and parts used.
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to speak English;
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate;
- 1 year to less than 2 years of experience;
- Successful candidate must be organized and reliable with attention to detail;
- Work conditions and physical capabilities: attention to detail, bending, crouching, kneeling, handling heavy loads, physically demanding.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then send your resume by email at
email@example.com or by mail at 1419 Malone Green, Edmonton, AB T6R 0G7.
Takla Maintenance is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We value diversity of expertise, talent and opinion which is leveraged for an innovative and productive work environment. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including indigenous people, newcomers, youth, veterans, visible minorities, apprentices and people with disabilities.