Link Electrical Ltd located in Richmond is looking to hire 02 Electrician to join its team to work in residential & commercial sites all over the lower mainland.
Job Title: Electrician (NOC 7241)
No. of Vacancies: 02
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time (Overtime, weekends if required)
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Main Office: 9271 No.4 RD, Richmond, BC, V7A 2Y8
Work Location: various locations in lower mainland as per company contract and work sites
Wage rate: $27.00/Hour for 37.50 hours per week
Education: High School
Experience: 1-2 years of experience
- Regulate and identify problem in electronic systems and remove and replace faulty components.
- Complete understanding of electrical code to determine wiring layouts for new or existing installations.
- Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures and electrical control and distribution equipment, such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels.
- Test continuity of circuits using test equipment to ensure compatibility and safety of system, following installation, replacement or repair
- Follow all Safety policies and procedures
Additional Skills: Apprenticeship Program is an asset.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 9271 NO. 4 RD RICHMOND BC V7A 2Y8