Employer: James Hunter and Kara Hunter
Employers’ address: 3626 13th Street SW, Calgary, AB, T2T 3R1
Work Location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for children
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Help children with homework
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
– Education: Completion of secondary school is required
– Experience: At least 1 year of experience in caregiving
– As the children attend French school, employers require a person who speaks French, so the nanny can help children with their homework
– Driver’s license is required to take children to and from school.
Children’s ages: 4 and 7-year-old children
Salary: $16 to $18 hourly, 40 hours per week
- The candidate will be responsible for the care of two children.
- Work schedule is from 7:15 AM to 5:15 PM Monday to Friday and weekends off.
- Overtime may be required.
- Flexibility in schedule is required
- Paid transportation to and from work
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org