Company: Par Six Holdings Inc. o/a Pop-A-Lock of Toronto
Business information: We are a full-service locksmith specializing in Residential, Commercial and Automotive and as such. Dedicated to pride in service and customer satisfaction, Pop-A-Lock have built a reputation for fulfilling our customers’ needs quickly and professionally. Whether you need an auto locksmith, an emergency locksmith or any type of locksmith service, our team of certified locksmiths is reliable, efficient, and able to handle any locksmithing job or lockout situation in a timely manner.
Business address: 109 Thomas Street, Oakville, ON L6J 3A7
Work Location: On-site customer service. The employee will work in GTA depending on client’s location.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Install, repair and adjust locks
- Install, repair and service safes and vaults
- This is a road technician role. Day to day on site service of customers
- Perform general commercial locksmithing duties
- Perform general residential locksmithing duties
- Perform some Automotive locksmithing duties
– Education: Completion of high school is required or industry courses
– Experience: A minimum of 2- 4 years of experience is required. If the candidate does not have 2- 4 years of experience, then a combination of high school or industry courses combined with several years of related work experience is required.
– Previous Locksmithing/Door hardware or directly relevant experience is required
– Experience with Access Control, Automatic Door Operators is an asset
– Excellent communication skills are required
– Strong customer service
– Attention to detail and proactive follow up
– Be professional, courteous, and strive to provide superior customer service
– Driver’s license type is G is required (van is provided by employer to go to different work locations).
– Excellent driving record and a clean criminal record are required
Salary: $21.00 to $22.00 hourly, 40 Hours per week
Benefits: We provide uniforms and ongoing training.
– This is an on-call position; work schedule is: Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
– Schedule may vary from week to week.
– Work on the weekends and/or holidays is required. Flexibility on schedule is required.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 109 Thomas Street, Oakville, ON L6J 3A7