Long Haul Truck Drivers
K.DEEP Trucking Ltd.
963 Duggan Court Kelowna BC V1X 7C8 Canada
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: 25.50/hour for 50 hours a week.
No. of Positions: 04
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location of work: Various locations all across Canada/US with business based at aforementioned address
K.DEEP Trucking Ltd. is looking for 04 Long Haul Truck Driver for full-time permanent position. Following is the job description, if eligible please contact K.DEEP Trucking Ltd.
• Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks, weighing over 4600 kg with three or more axles to transport goods and materials to destinations
• Oversee all aspects of vehicles such as condition of equipment, loading and unloading ,and safety and security of cargo
• Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle systems and equipment such as tires, lights, and brakes
• Perform emergency roadside repairs
• Record cargo information, distance travelled, fuel consumption and other information in log book
• May transport hazardous products or dangerous goods
• Completion of Secondary School is required.
• Experience: 1-2 years experience as a truck driver is an asset. On the job training will be provided.
• Should have Class 1 driving license or license equivalent to Class 1 from anywhere or should be able to acquire one.
• Basic knowledge of English to communicate and read maps, GPS, bill of lading, driver logbook, inspection report, trans-border documentation, maintenance repair reports and road signs.
• Be able to drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
• Clean driving abstract.
• Ability to cross border into US, if you are a permanent resident we may help you obtain US B1/B2 visa
As per collective agreement and BC Employment standards, 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation time or option to choose 10 days of paid vacation with no vacation pay on each pay period. We are committed to provide regular family time. Overtime rate applicable after 60 hours per week.
Willing to travel all across Canada and the United States. Willing to travel by day/evening/night including travel on overnight routes, willing to travel for extended periods of time. Candidate must be legally entitled to work in Canada and must be willing to drive long haul trucks as single or a two person team. On The Job training for any applicants in Canada who hold a valid Class 1 Driver’s License and who are successfully hired. Part-time or Flexible hours will be provided to any new driver, if qualified.
How to Apply
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail resumes to 963 Duggan Court Kelowna BC V1X 7C8 Canada