LONG HAUL TRUCK DRIVER
Logwin Trucking Ltd.
Unit 201-B 7337 137TH STREET SURREY, BC V3W 1A4
Salary: $24.00/hour for 50 hours a week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 3
Various locations all over Canada & US based at Unit 201-B 7337 137TH STREET SURREY, BC V3W 1A4
Logwin Trucking Ltd. is looking for 3 Long Haul Truck Driver for full-time permanent position. Following is the job description, if eligible please contact Logwin Trucking Ltd.
• Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks, weighing over 4600 kg with three or more axles to transport goods and materials to destinations
• Oversee all aspects of vehicles such as condition of equipment, loading and unloading ,and safety and security of cargo
• Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle systems and equipment such as tires, lights, and brakes
• Communicate with central dispatcher
• Perform emergency roadside repairs
• Record cargo information, distance travelled, fuel consumption and other information in log book
• May transport hazardous products or dangerous goods
• Completion of secondary school is required
• Experience: 1-2 years experience as a truck driver is an asset.
• Should have Class 1 driving license or license equivalent to Class 1 from anywhere or should be able to acquire one.
• Basic knowledge of English.
• Be able to drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
• Clean driving abstract.
• On the job training will be provided.
Benefits: Overtime rate of 1.5 times the regular applicable after 60 hours of work per week. 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
How to apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: Unit 201-B 7337 137TH STREET SURREY, BC V3W 1A4