Company: Design Transport Ltd.
Business Address: 6849 72nd Street, Delta, BC V4G 0A2
Location of work: Driver will travel in a dedicated route from Delta, BC to Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Type of Employment: Full time–Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
** Long Haul Truck driving. Design Transport Ltd. provides Power Units to haul Fedex Ground trailers from Delta, BC to Winnipeg, Manitoba (round trips).**
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Drive as part of a two-person team
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch
- Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption,
- Perform emergency roadside repairs
– Education: Completion of high school is required
- Valid (Class 1 or A) driver license is required to be part of a team hauling A-trains on a dedicated route from Delta BC to Winnipeg Manitoba.
- Willing to travel extended periods and travel overnight
– One year class one driving experience is preferred. Training will be provided
Benefits: Driver uniforms and supplies will be provided
Salary: $24.17 to $26.00 hourly, 45-60 Hours per week
-Driver must have a flexible schedule.
-3 Week rotation – All trips are team round trips. They originate in Delta, BC to Winnipeg, Manitoba. Each roundtrip is scheduled for 27 hours (13.5 per driver)
Week 1-departs from Delta Tuesday and Friday at 1:00 AM
Week 2- departs from Delta Wednesday and Saturday at 1:00 AM
Week 3-departs from Delta Thursday at 1:00 AM
Rotation starts again from week one
– Each shift allows for one 30 minute lunch and 2 additional 15 minutes breaks in addition to regular scheduled fuel stops.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: PO Box 45528 RPO Sunnyside Mall Surrey BC V4N 5K8