Long Haul Truck Driver
Expedia Transport Ltd.
13895, 90 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia V3V 1C2 Canada
Title of position: Long Haul truck Drivers (NOC 7411)
Terms of Employment: Permanent Full-time
Wage: $24.00/hour for 50 hours a week
Location of work: Various locations all across Canada/US with business based at aforementioned address
Expedia Transport Ltd. is looking for 6 Long Haul Truck Driver for full-time permanent position. Following is the job description, if eligible please contact Expedia Transport Ltd.
• Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks, weighing over 4600 kg with three or more axles to transport goods and materials to destinations
• Oversee all aspects of vehicles such as condition of equipment, loading and unloading ,and safety and security of cargo
• Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle systems and equipment such as tires, lights, and brakes
• Communicate with central dispatcher
• Perform emergency roadside repairs
• Record cargo information, distance travelled, fuel consumption and other information in log book
• May transport hazardous products or dangerous goods
• Experience: 1-2 years experience as a truck driver is an asset.
• Should have Class 1 driving license or should be able to acquire one.
• Basic knowledge of English, no formal education required, high school will be an asset.
• Be able to drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
• Clean driving abstract. On the job training will be provided.
Benefits: After qualifying period of service the company will provide extended medical benefits. Company shall pay for relocation costs of worker willing to join from any part of Canada. Company shall help in finding affordable accommodation as well if you are moving from any part of Canada. Overtime rate of 1.5 times the regular applicable after 60 hours of work per week. 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
How to apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: 13895, 90 Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia V3V 1C2, Canada