- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Long Haul Truck Drivers!
Alpha Trans Ltd., a large transportation company in Mississauga, Ontario is now hiring 2 full-time Long Haul Truck Drivers!
Alpha Trans Ltd. success is directly related to the quality of the services we provide to our Customers. If you meet the requirements listed below and want to be part of a winning team, please contact us.
This role involves working various and long hours.
Must be able to work without supervision.
Requires travel to other Canadian provinces and the USA.
Must have clean driving abstract.
- Operate and drive trucks to transport goods and material to destinations
- Oversee all aspects of vehicles, such as condition of equipment, loading and unloading, and safety and security of cargo
- ensuring safety and security of cargo
- Receive and relay information to central dispatcher
- Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle systems and equipment such as tires, lights, brakes and cold storage and create inspection report
- Record cargo information, distance travelled, fuel consumption and other information in log book or on on-board computer
- Communicate with dispatcher and other drivers using two-way radio, cellular telephone and on-board computer
Education and Experience:
No formal education required.
7 months to 1 year of experience.
Driver’s License (Class 1 or A), Air Brake (Z) Endorsement
Language: Some English
Wage: $20.00 /hourly OR 0.40 cents/ Mile at a rate of 50 Miles per hour
How to apply:
7305 Bramalea Road, Mississauga, ON L5S 1W4
We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, aboriginal peoples, members of a visible minority and more!
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: