Decor-Rest Furniture Ltd is looking for Furniture upholsterers in Woodbridge, ON.
- Using scissors, staple guns, hammers, air powered screw guns and other tools, assemble finished upholstered furniture, from Company designs and using established procedures. Ensures that frames are upholstered to style description.
- Ensure that all components for the particular operation performed are assembled to Company quality and productivity standards.
- Report any incidence of non-conformance or unacceptable quality on materials and components from other Departments to Supervisory personnel immediately.
- Performs detailed visual quality check, signing off work with personal ID number.
- Report any quality or non-conformance issues to a member of Supervision.
- Ensure that equipment is in proper working order. Obtain replacement from department Supervisor if necessary.
- Participate in all aspects of the Company Safety programme. Work in a safe manner and use personal protective equipment as instructed.
- Assist in the smooth flow of material on the assembly line by manually moving carts and raw material.
- When assigned, assist in the training of new employees.
Educational requirement: None required.
Language requirement: English
Related experience: 3 – 5 Years Experience
Wage offered: $ 18.00 per hour for 44 hours/week, Permenent, Full Time, Day.
Benefits: Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits
Business address: 511 Chrislea Rd., Woodbridge, Ontario, L4L 8N6
Submit resume via E-MAIL.