Company: MaxPower Friction Inc.
Business information: MaxPower Friction Inc. is a leading manufacturer specializing in disc brake pads in Canada, with decades of experience in positive molding technology and state-of-the-art facilities. We produce premium OE quality disc brake pads at competitive after-market price. Pursuing excellence and continuous innovation are our key organizational goals, customer satisfaction is our top priority. We not only make brake pads, but also provide peace of mind and customized solution to meet your demand.
Business address: Unit 46 & 47, 2500 Williams Parkway, Brampton, ON, L6S 5M9
Work Location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables
- Repair machine tools and parts
- Set up and adjust production machineries/tools
- Fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance
- Maintain, repair and calibrate precision measuring instruments
- Document and report deviations from specifications and tolerances
- Maintain inspection records and complete inspection reports
- Compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces
- Verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
- Be responsible for setting up and maintaining all the toolroom machines including table grinder, wire EDM, EDM drilling machine, drill press, CNC machine tools, etc.
– Education: Completion of secondary school is required
– Experience: At least 4 years of experience as a machinist, tool and die maker or machining tool operator are required
– Automotive industry knowledge required, brake pads knowledge is preferred
– Experience operating common toolroom machines including CNC (Computer Numerical Control), drilling, milling, grinding, cutting operations is required
– Experience operating special machines such as tumbler, hot presses, mixer, oven, mutli-function grinder, painting, riveter, shrink wrap machine is an asset
– Experience setting up and maintaining toolroom machines
Salary: $24.00 to $26.00 hourly, 32-40 Hours per week.
Benefits: Extended medical insurance is provided. Transportation that allows the applicant to travel back home once a year is also provided.
-Flexibility in schedule is required. Shifts: 10:00am to 5:30pm from Monday to Thursday, and 8:30am to 12:30pm on Friday. Overtime may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: Donald@maxpowerfriction.com
Apply by mail to: Unit 46 & 47, 2500 Williams Parkway, Brampton, ON, L6S 5M9
Apply by fax to: 905-789-3423