Reporting to the Machining Department Supervisor, you will set and operate CNC or conventional machine tools to produce complex and high-precision parts for different industries (energy, mining, aeronautics, etc.).
Functions in this position include:
- Read and interpret plans and technical drawings;
- Install required tooling depending on each part’s features;
- Calibrate cutting tool geometry;
- Safely mount parts on machine tools depending on what was jointly decided with the technical support team (choice of clamps, chucks, etc.);
- Analyze work instruction documents and report any issues to the Supervisor;
- Actively participate in team meetings to get projects well started and discuss critical zones that will be machined.
- Blueprint reading abilities;
- Digital skills;
- Concentration and analytical skills;
- Carefulness and rigor;
- Observation skills.
Requirements for the job:
- Being able to work on rotating shifts;
- DEP or DEC (technical or vocational training) in Mechanical or industrial engineering