GGS Building Maintenance Ltd. is hiring a Machinist
Company Name: GGS Building Maintenance Ltd.
Company Address: 12194 86th Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3W 3H7
NOC GROUP: 7231
Position Available: 1
Hours: 40 Hours per Week
Work Location: As same as Company Address
Job Type: FULL TIME – PERMANENT
SALARY: $31-33 / hour
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Requirement and Skills:
- Education: Completion of Secondary education
- Work Experience: 4 years of related work experience
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings, and information in order to determine methods and sequences of operations needed to fabricate products, and determine product dimensions and tolerances.
- Select the appropriate tools, machines, and materials to be used in preparation of machinery work.
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and vernier calipers.
- Machine parts to specifications using machine tools as lathes, milling machines, shapers or grinders.
- Set up, adjust and operate all of the basic machine tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools in order to perform precision machining operations.
- Measure, examine, verify and test completed units in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instrument.
- Fit and assemble machined metal parts and subassemblies using hand and power tools
- Set up and program machine tools for use my machining tool operators
Please apply via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org only.