- Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and generous pension plan!
- Great opportunity to connect with the Métis culture and community!
Rupertsland Institute (RLI), an affiliate of the Métis Nation of Alberta, is seeking a Regional Manager for its Métis Training to Employment Services (MTES) division based out of Calgary. With service locations that include southern Alberta, RLI is a federally funded province-wide organization that designs and delivers training and education services to 100,000 Alberta Métis.
As the Manager of MTES (South), you are responsible for the delivery of RLI’s regional operations in southern Alberta including Red Deer, Stettler, Rocky Mountain House, Pincher Creek, Calgary, Medicine Hat and Lethbridge. You are also responsible and accountable for the development of annual work plans that tie into RLI’s business plan goals and objectives and Annual Operational Plan.
To Fit the Role
- Post-secondary training in Business Administration, Management, Human Services, Social Sciences, and/or five years of closely related experience
- Extensive knowledge of southern Alberta’s labour market supply/demand and economic trends and outlook
- Basic knowledge of accounting and ability to analyse financial spreadsheets
- Knowledge of employment counselling methods
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Proven team leadership and supervisory skills
- Ability to multi-task and delegate in a dynamic work environment
- Knowledge of Métis culture is an asset
Rupertsland Institute offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a generous pension plan.
For full details and to apply please visit http://jobs.applyfirst.ca/jobs/84215