Manufact Logistics o/a MVR Cash and Carry located in Toronto, ON is now hiring one (1) Produce Department Supervisor!
MVR Cash and Carry wholesaler is a family owned and operated business. It is a one stop shop for retailers and food establishments. MVR readily services retailers such as convenience stores, independent grocery chains, restaurants, caterers, bakeries, distributors, non-profit organizations, janitorial and many small businesses. If you are reliable, hardworking and have strong supervisory skills apply today!
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Authorize payments by cheque
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
Education: Completion of High School
Experience: 1-2 years experience
Wage: $17.00/ hour
32-35 hours per week
How to apply:
By Mail at:
Manufact Logistics o/a MVR Cash and Carry
3655 Weston Road
Manufact Logistics o/a MVR Cash and Carry encourages applications from Veterans, Persons with Disability, Aboriginal Peoples, newcomers to Canada, Minorities and more.