Canada Summer Jobs
We welcome an individual with a creative flair to join our Corporate Services Team this summer as a Marketing Assistant!
This is a brand new summer position with CCD as we continue to build our new brand. In this role, you will be responsible for a number of marketing initiatives including creating and monitoring social media content, internal and external communications and graphic design. Types of projects you will be involved in are developing and updating current written material (website, print materials, and presentations), creating social media campaigns, an annual donation campaign, and a volunteer recruitment campaign.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a passion for marketing and communications
• Apply strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Identify opportunities to improve and streamline current processes
• Demonstrate sensitivity and compassion to others
• Utilize Microsoft Office Programs efficiently
• Possess strong Adobe (InDesign and Photoshop) and WordPress skills
• Be highly organized with the ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple deadlines and priorities
• Provide a satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Check (as age appropriate)
Canada Summer Job Requirements:
• Must be considered a Youth, between the ages of 15-30 at the start of employment
• Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred
• Possess a valid Social Insurance Number and be legally entitled to work in Canada