Touchtone Canada is Edmonton’s Top Flooring Store. They carry over 4,000,000 square feet of stocked flooring. They import stock from all over the world and they offer the best pricing in the market. They are a one stop shop, where they sell all flooring products and work with all major brands.
Touchstone Canada is currently looking for a Marketing co-ordinator (1 vacancy) to join our
team at 4120 98 Street, NW, Edmonton, AB, T6E 5A2. This is a full time permanent position with as soon as possible start date.
$60,000 per year package
30 hours/week schedule
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Market company products and services by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns;
• Assess characteristics of products and services and advise on the advertising needs;
• Advise company directors on advertising, marketing and sales promotion strategies;
• Implement marketing & advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts;
• Prepare marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives;
• Prepare and oversee preparation of reports, presentations and website content;
• Plan and organize promotional presentations;
• Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data;
• Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics designer; inventorying stock; placing orders;
• Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining databases;
• Plan, develop and organize meetings, workshops and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements;
• Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
Qualifications and Skills:
A college diploma or a university degree
2 years to less than 3 years of work experience
Ability to speak English
Candidate must be able to give attention to detail, Tight deadlines, Fast-paced environment
Candidate should be able to have effective interpersonal skills, take initiative, be organized, client focus, flexibility, have excellent written and oral communication, and be a team player.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then send your resume and a cover letter by email at email@example.com (please write position title in the email subject) or by mail at 4120 98 Street, NW, Edmonton, AB, T6E 5A2