Can-X Immigration and Consulting Inc. is a Canadian based consulting firm. We provide professional immigration and consulting services to clients from around the world. Can-X has etched its own elite niche by providing the immigration & consulting services that have made a positive impact on many lives. Can-X is committed to assist clients throughout the process in a friendly and competent way. We adhere to a strict code of conduct providing only genuine and quality advice for all processes in accordance with updated rules & regulations. Our approach to professional and service excellence is based upon absolute integrity, honesty, unfailing mutual respect and dedication in all that we do for our clients.
About the opportunity
Currently we are seeking a full-time Marketing Specialist to join our team. As a Marketing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing effective sales and marketing strategies and shaping the image of the company. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can work comfortably in a collaborative environment, as well as on their own with autonomy Success in this role means bringing forward new ideas with a creative mindset to help grow the business
Details about the position:
Company: Can-X Immigration and Consulting Inc.
Company Location: Unit 210 – 12899, 76 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W 1E6
Position: Marketing Specialist
Job Type: Full-Time; Permanent
Salary: $31.50 per hour
Number of positions: 1
Job location: Unit 210 – 12899, 76 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W 1E6
Start date: As soon as possible
Major Job Responsibilities for the position:
- Develop policies to promote the services offered by the company.
- Assess business opportunities and develop strategies to attract clients.
- Design market research questionnaires.
- Market research to assess competition, market trends, client needs and present the findings to company management.
- Develop and/or revise marketing plan based on research and lead implementation.
- Prepare marketing strategy and lead execution while working with marketers, as required.
- Respond to written and oral inquiries generated in response to implemented sales and marketing strategies.
- Prepare reports and brochures; prepare immigration related news to post on company website and our other social networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. to promote sales
- Engage with social users: respond to comments, report concerns & suggestions to management
- Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for immigration businesses.
Requirements for the position:
- A bachelor’s degree in economics, commerce, business administration or public administration.
- Some working experience in the similar field will be an asset
- Logic and critical thinking: Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to apply creativity to improve processes, and exercise sound judgment and effective decision making
- Communication and teamwork: Effective oral and written communication with the ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
How to Apply?
Interested and qualified candidates can apply to this position by sending their resume and cover letter at email@example.com. Candidates can also fax their resume and cover letter at 1-888-752-2023
We thank all applicants for their interest in employment opportunities with Can-X however, only those meeting our requirements will be considered for interviews and, will be contacted.
Can-X is an equal opportunity employer!