Mary Brown’s (10113 Newfoundland Limited) in Clarenville, NL is now hiring 1 Full Time Food Service Shift Supervisor!
If you are experienced, enjoy being part of a great team and are ready to start apply today!
– Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food.
– Establish methods to meet work schedules
– Run the floor in a timely and smooth fashion by managing shift workers
– Be able to expedite a shift and help out in whatever position needed (cashier, food preparation, cleaning)
– Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required
– Do various computer tasks that involve ordering inventory, time keeping of shift workers etc.
– Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
– Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
– Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards (health and safety)
– Inspect kitchen and food service areas
– Handle customers to ensure satisfaction with food and service, and attend to complaints
– Must be available to work some weekends
Education & Experience:
Completion of High School
1 -2 years of experience in any food preparation or service role
Completion of a Hospitality/ Cooking program if no experience
How to Apply:
or mail at:
78 Manitoba Drive
Clarenville, NL A5A 1K6
We encourage applications from veterans, women, persons with a disability, aboriginal peoples, members of a visible minority and more!