Silver Creek Premium Products Ltd is a shake and shingle mill located in Mission, BC along the beautiful Fraser River. We have been in operation for over 25 years and over the years we have taken great pride in being energy efficient. Currently we are world renown for using the most technologically advanced equipment. Along with great technology we take great pride in ensuring our customers receive great service and on time products. Due to these commitments, we need to add to our current Material Handler staff.
Employer: Silver Creek Premium Products Ltd.
Business location: 7250 Nelson St., Mission, BC – V4S 1H3
Title of Position: Material Handler
Number of positions: 6
Terms of employment: Full-time – Permanent; Year- round work
Wages: $17.50 per hour
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
Work Location: 7250 Nelson St., Mission, BC – V4S 1H3
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or using basic material handling equipment
- Move products in the inbound shipments safely to storage locations.
- Count & Sort shakes & shingles and remove defective pieces.
- Lay shingles or shakes in jig with small ends interwoven to form bundle.
- Pack shingles or shakes into bundles for shipment following a specific set of instructions.
- Record measurements and product count.
- Move completed packages to designated areas
- Keep work area neat and clean
- Ability to work in fast paced environment which may be
- Physical strength and ability to bend, crouch, stand and kneel repetitively for long periods
- No experience required, we will train
HOW TO APPLY:
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org