Lawrence Meat Packing Co. Ltd.
Start as soon as possible
Benefits: BC Medical, Dental and RRSP
Permanent, Fulltime 40 hrs a week, Dayshifts with some weekends, evenings
Main duties of the job: • Cut, trim, and otherwise prepare standard cuts of meat, poultry, fish and shellfish for sale at self-serve counters or according to customers’ orders
• Grind meats and slice cooked meats using powered grinders and slicing machines • Prepare special displays of meat, poultry, fish and shellfish
• Shape, lace and tie roasts and other meats, poultry or fish and may wrap prepared meats, poultry, fish and shellfish • Manage inventory, keep records of sales and determine amount, product line and freshness of products according to company and customer requirements
• Ensure food storage conditions are adequate • May supervise other butchers, or meat cutters.
• completion of high school required
• 1 to 2 years experience required
11088 4th Street Dawson Creek, BC