Meat Cutter (NOC: 6331)
- Prepare meat products (may involve cutting and trimming)
- Receive, store and rotate meat products to ensure freshness and keep shelves stocked.
- Maintain storage, preparation and sales areas in compliance with approved sanitation program and provincial food safety standards.
- Prepare and package meat items whilst ensuring quality of final product prior to sale to customers.
- Price and display meat products appropriately for aesthetic and sanitation purposes.
- Market partially- and fully- prepared as well as ready-to-cook meat items.
- Maintain sanitation records and keep current with hygienic protocols and standards.
- Respond to requested orders from customers to make particular cuts for special needs.
- Keep sales records and maintain inventories.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full time
Wage: $14.00 for 40 hours per week
Benefit: Vacation pay of 4% of remuneration and extended medical insurance after working 1 year of full-time employment
Education: Completion of Secondary School
Experience: 1-2 years of experience
Language: Speak English, Read English, Write English