Luke Bros International Trading o/a Uncle’s Meat Factory, located at 7492 Conway Ave., Burnaby, BC V5E 2P8, is currently looking for two (2) permanent, full time Meat Trimmers. If you are interested, please submit your resume by e-mail or mail.
- Position: Meat Timmer – Meat Packing Plant
- Vacancies: Two (2)
- Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Compensation: $17.00 per hour
- Working hours: 35~40 hours per week
- Benefits: 4% of vacation pay
- Cut and trim meats such as beef, lamb, pork, or veal carcasses to prepare for packing.
- Use knives, cleavers, meat saws, or other equipment to perform meat cutting and trimming into specific cuts for commercial or other wholesale use.
- Clean, trim, slice, and section carcasses for future processing.
- Remove parts, such as skin, or bones, from meats.
- Inspect meat products for defects, bruises or blemishes and remove them along with any excess fat.
- Process primal parts into cuts that are ready for commercial or wholesale use.
- Separate meats and by products into specified containers.
- Weigh meats and label containers for weight and contents.
- Be available to start work as early as 7:30 in the morning.
- Be able to lift and carry large sections of meat up to 45kg(100lbs).
- Education is not required
- 1 month to less than 7 months of experience
Contact Information: Uncle’s Meat Factory
- Work Location: 7492 Conway Ave., Burnaby, BC V5E 2P8
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome applicants from underrepresented groups including newcomers and/or first nations. Please apply by emailing or mailing with resume at email@example.com. Qualified and serious applicants are invited to submit their resume to the attention of the Manager.