Logan Lake Dental Clinic strives to provide their patients with the highest level of dental care in an atmosphere that is warm, friendly and efficient. Highly motivated and dedicated to our patients and the people we work with; our staff act together as a team to ensure our patients enjoy an excellent experience and outstanding results when they visit the office. The highly skilled team strives to make the latest advances in dental care and techniques available to our patients.
Currently we are hiring a full-time and permanent Medical Administrative Assistant for our clinic. The candidate must be a team player who is friendly, patient, and enthusiastic with clients and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment. It is essential that they possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills; can multitask; and have a high attention to detail.
Company Legal Name: Dr. J.S. Sarao Dental Corp.
Company Business Name: Logan Lake Dental Clinic
Position: Medical Administrative Assistant
Number of positions: 1
Terms of employment: Full Time, Permanent
Wages: $23.50 per hour
Benefits: 10 days paid annual leave or 4% gross salary
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Business and Work Location: Unit 16 – 150 Opal Drive, Logan Lake, BC, V0K 1W0
- Conduct patient interview to complete forms, documents and medical histories.
- Organize and manage data by ensuring all patients’ records are organized and properly encoded in the system, document linking and billing.
- Explain nature of procedures and discuss treatment goal with patients.
- Complete insurance and other claim forms.
- Maintain confidential medical files and records.
- Follow-up on patients that have not returned for appointments.
- Supervise cleanliness, orderliness, daily operations and workflow.
- Order clinic supplies and maintain inventory.
- May supervise and train clinic staff
- Completion of secondary school
- Completion of 1- or 2-year college program or other specialized courses for secretaries/medical secretaries orexperience as a Medical Administrative Assistant
- Should understand basic medical terminology
- Applicant must be fluent in English
How to apply:
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. To enhance the effectiveness of our application tracking process, we ask that you submit your resume through email at email@example.com
Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to apply including aboriginals, newcomers and youth. We thank all of you for applying!