Company: Woundiac Health Centres Ltd / Woundiac Health Centres
Business information: Woundiac offers best-in-class care for people with cardiac conditions, suspected heart problems and complex wounds. We offer care from both cardiac and wound experts, we ensure the best diagnosis, treatment and recovery options for our patients. Woundiac providers also work with your healthcare team to ensure consistent care.
Business Address: 2 Tremont Drive Unit 4FC St. Catharines, ON L2T 4C9
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full Time– Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Schedule and confirm appointments
• Maintain filing system
• Perform general clerical work, such as order supplies and maintain
• Interview patients to obtain case histories
• Complete insurance and other claim forms
• Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
• Determine and establish office procedures and routines
• Prepare draft agendas for meetings and take, transcribe and distribute minutes
• Supervise and train other staff in procedures and in use of current software
• Initiate and maintain confidential medical files and records
• Enter and format electronically based medical reports and correspondence and prepare spreadsheets and documents
• Prepare medical billing
• Translate communications between health professionals and patients from Arabic to English, in order to break the
Work setting: Medical facility
-Education: Completion of high school is required.
-Experience: Experience is an asset
– Fluency in Arabic is required as at least 50% of our patients do not speak English and the daily activities of this position will require translation of communications between health professionals and patients from Arabic to English in order to break the language barrier.
– Arabic is essential for the position to interview patients to obtain case histories and initiate and maintain confidential
medical files and records for patients with cardiac conditions, suspected heart problems and complex wounds.
– Excellent oral and written communication and effective interpersonal skills.
– High level of professionalism, respect, confidentiality, discretion and judgment.
– Work well under pressure and manage large caseload.
Salary: $22.00 to $24.00per hour, 40 hours per week.
– The worker will be required to work 5 days per week, from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Flexibility on schedule is required, overtime may be required.
Apply by e-mail to:email@example.com