Sunstone Physiotherapy Clinic utilizes the most appropriate and up to date techniques including mobilisation, manipulation, soft-tissue massage, trigger point therapy and stretching. This is coupled with guided specific rehabilitation to educate, retrain, activate and strengthen the particular areas of the body to help alleviate the symptoms, achieve identified goals and prevent future injury recurrence.
We are seeking a Medical Administrative Assistant (1 vacancy). All candidates must be willing to join a team environment to strengthen and grow our current crew with a positive attitude and character.
This is a full time permanent position with as soon as possible start date. The work location is 3-11161, 84 Ave, Delta, B.C V4C 2K4.
- Salary: $24.00 / hour
- Hours: 40 per week
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Schedule, book and confirm medical consultations and appointments
- Initiate and maintain confidential medical files and records
- Prepare medical reports, summaries and patient histories
- Compile and record medical charts, reports or correspondence
- Call patients to update files, scanning, faxing, and sending e-mails
- Input patients’ data, create files, organize files in Alphabetical order
- Interview patients in order to complete insurance and other forms
- Prepare patient examination room and take the patients to the examination room
- Prepare and send financial statements or bills to Alberta Health, and keep financial records
- Requisitions of supplies
- Perform other administrative duties
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- 7 months to less than 1 year of work experience
- Should know how to use and operate MS Word, MS Excel, MS Windows and Electronic mail
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail
- Initiative, Effective interpersonal skills, Reliability, Team player, Flexibility, Accurate, Organized, Excellent oral communication, Client focus, Excellent written communication, Judgement
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then send your resume by email or by mail at:
email@example.com 20-10415 Delsom Cres, Delta, BC, V4C 0B1
Sunstone Physiotherapy Clinic is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We value diversity of expertise, talent and opinion which is leveraged for an innovative and productive work environment. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including indigenous people, newcomers, youth, veterans, visible minorities, apprentices and people with disabilities.