Mellor’s Country Store is hiring a Retail Store Supervisor
Term of employment: Full-time and Permanent Retail Store Supervisor
Available Position: 1
- Order merchandise
- Establish work schedules
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Sell merchandise
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- English language skills
- Completion of secondary school.
- 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in retail
Work Locations/Business Address:
- 5939 Mellor frontage Rd, Salmon Arm, BC, Canada, V1E 2R1
- $19.20 to $20.20 per hour / 30-40 hours per week
- Overtime wage (After 40 hours per week) is $28.80 to $30.30!
- 10 days of paid vacation per year
- 4% of gross salary for vacation pay
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position, send your resume to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org *Please include a keyword “Supervisor” in the subject line.
Note: Canadian Citizens, Canadian Permanent Residents, Aboriginals and New Immigrants will get priority review.
APPLY NOW! Send Your Resume to: email@example.com