Based in Surrey, BC, Mainland Aluminum custom designs, fabricates and installs quality aluminum products including glass and aluminum railings, fences, gates, guardrails, patio covers and sunrooms for commercial and residential projects. With over 35 years of experience in this industry, we have scores of spectacular designs to offer. Not to mention the excellent service we provide that we are well known for. Innovative designs and excellent customer service are the hallmark of the Mainland Aluminum name. Currently, we are seeking two full-time “Metal Fabrication Worker” to join our team.
Company: Mainland Aluminum (2015) Ltd.
Company Location: #209 – 12899 76 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 1E6
Position: Metal Fabrication Worker
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00 per hour (40 hours per week)
Number of positions: 2
Anticipation Date: As soon as possible
Work Location: #209 – 12899 76 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W 1E6 and various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley and/or as per company’s contracts
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Operate metal cleaning equipment to remove excess welds, rust, scale and other materials from surfaces of metal products and metal parts.
- Read and interpret work order.
- Assist structural steel plate work fitters, sheet metal workers, metal machine operators, or other metal workers in installation of products.
- Polish metal products and immerse them in cleaning solutions.
- Sort metal sheets and parts, scrap metal and other materials, using shears, press brakes and saws.
- Clean work areas and equipment.
- Cut, grind or chip excess metal from metal products.
- Load, unload and transport raw materials and finished metal products.
- No experience required. Training will be provided.
- Basic knowledge of English.
- Ability to walk, stand, crouch for long periods of time.
How to apply:
Qualified and interested candidates can apply by sending their resume with contact number at email@example.com with “Metal Fabrication Worker” in the subject line. Candidates can also apply by sending their resume via fax at (604) 598 2800.