Planetar Solutions Corp is looking for a full time MIS Analyst (NOC:2171)
Vacancy: 1 (full time/ permanent position)
Location of work: Unit 1780, 400 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC V6C 1M2, Canada
- Perform analysis in response to stakeholder requests, on key strategic priorities, or from your own curiosity. Gather insights, make recommendations and present to stakeholders.
- Define the measurement strategy to understand the impact of new website initiatives and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Integrate digital analytics data with survey data and customer feedback for additional insights on improving the customer experience.
- Deep dive analytics projects integrating various data sets and utilizing advanced analytics.
- Develop Adobe Analytics dashboards and reports to support the affiliate and marketplace programs, as well as the content and eCommerce teams.
- Manage automated reporting for our vendor partners to provide visibility into performance of their digital brand store.
- Work with Adobe Analytics implementation team on tag strategies, helping to translate analytics requirements from the business into a data layer, DTM rules, and evars, props and events.
- Work with IT team to leverage APIs to bring key data into our data warehouse and Qlikview.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or a post degree diploma in computers required.
Experience: At least 5 years of experience as a MIS Analyst or Systems Infrastructure Analyst.
Additional requirements: Understanding of Adobe’s Dynamic Tags and web analytics using google analytics is an asset.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Salary and benefits:
- CAD 52,000.00 annual remuneration.
- Minimum of 40 hours per week; you at times will be required to work evening and weekends in case of server outage (if and when required)
- You will be entitled to 4% vacation pay per year, Medical Insurance until you receive Provincial Coverage.
- 7 days paid sick leave.
- All Provincial & Federal holidays.