SCOTTS PRESSURE WASH #21, 14722 – 64th Avenue Surrey, BC V3S 1X7
Do you enjoy working outdoors?
Do you get satisfaction seeing the results of your efforts?
Are you looking to join a growing company?
Can you help make our company a better place to work?
If you answered “Yes” then we should talk about a future with Scotts Pressure Wash.
Horsley & Sons Auto & Truck Repair Centre Ltd. operating as Scotts Pressure Wash (SPW) is a growing organization and is the industry leader in power washing for over 50 years. We have branches in Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary. Basically, if its “dirty” we clean it!
We are hiring to assist our Surrey, BC branch where we are seeking a permanent and full time Mobile Cleaning Supervisor.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the Mobile Cleaning Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership to staff teams in assigned locations, administering the company’s policies, monitoring service quality and adherence to safety standards, identifying problems, proposing solutions, supervising tasks, coordinating and ensuring that the work is accomplished as planned. This position ensures that the company meets and exceeds client needs and expectations through ongoing processes of supervision, quality assurance and quality improvement
Responsibilities for the role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Training of cleaners and other technicians
- Monitor job site productivity for assigned locations and lead the technicians in the field
- Scheduling/ planning of incoming work or work orders
- Maintain and govern safety standard at all job sites
- Overseeing and assisting with vehicle pre-trips and daily maintenance requirements
- Assist in general maintenance of shop/ offices (within your scope)
- Documentation and emailing, communication with customers
- Proactively address potential service issues at assigned job sites. Bring potential service issues to the attention of the Operations Manager and follow-up with the Owner or Manager as required
- Monitor, evaluate, and manage employee performance to ensure quality of service and maximum productivity
- Ensure provincial legislation is being met in the workplace
- At least 2 years in a supervisory role is required
- Minimum of 2 years power washing experience and driving a 5-ton truck
- Must have a Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract (to be provided upon hire)
- Knowledge and experience of the greater Surrey, BC area
- English written and verbal communication skills required
- Possess excellent customer service, organizational, team working and problem-solving skills
- Be available to work evenings, weekends and occasional shifting schedules
- Safety conscious work ethic
- Physically able to lift and move 60lbs.
- Proficiency with computers and programs such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Education: High school diploma or greater
Required license or certification:
Lift training – certified
Fall Protection- certified
First Aid- certified/ will train
Leadership Training in Hazard and Work Safety – an asset
Class 5 Driver’s License – current
Your work ethic should be reliable, hardworking, honest and have an eye for quality and detail. You should be able to work alone and as part of a much larger team. We are looking for organized and detailed people who can turn passion into profit. If you have a great attitude and want to succeed with a prospering company………….THEN WE SHOULD TALK!
Hourly wages start at $21.87 per hour based upon experience. We provide company health benefits, daily incentives and also profit sharing to our employees. Successful hires have the opportunity to grow within our organization. Check out our Website at www.scottspressurewash.com to learn more about us.
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org The position will be posted at: www.ywcajobseeker.org/jobs