We are currently looking for capable and trustworthy Nanny to take care of our daughter.
Employer: Rajinder Singh Kahlon & Amanpreet Kaur Kahlon
Work Location: Surrey BC – V4N 4J7 (Near intersection of 99A Avenue and 179 St)
Work Setting: Private home located in Surrey, BC
Number of position: 1
Terms of Employment: Full-Time; year-round work
Salary: $14.50 per hour
Start date: As soon as possible
- Supervise and care for child in the absence of parents.
- Help in bath, dress and feed child.
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals for child.
- Take child to and from school and to appointments.
- Bring child to the community center, library, parks and other educational place.
- Prepare child for nap time and help him with homework as required.
- Instruct child in personal hygiene and social development.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- Discipline child according to the methods requested by the parents.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Completion of Secondary Education.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience or education/training in child care or a related field.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Reliable, trustworthy, warm, calm, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be available for early morning, day, early evening shifts.
- CPR / First aid certification would be an asset.
How to apply:
If interested in this position, please apply by email to us at email@example.com. Please mention your contact number in the application.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.