Permanent Full-Time Nanny Position
Zauritz Family at on Fraserwood Avenue, North York, Ontario, M6B 2N3
Permanent Full-Time Nanny Position on Fraserwood Avenue, North York, Ontario, M6B 2N3.
$15.00/ hour – 40 hours per week
- Minimum 7 months of experience in an employment situation as a nanny is required;
- Completion of secondary school is required;
- English is required. Portuguese and Spanish are strong assets but are not required;
- Strong attention to details, and;
- Ability to problem solve on site situations and take the initiative to get the job completed in a timely manner.
- Bathe, dress and feed child/Change diapers;
- Prepare and oversee child’s activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer;
- Instruct child in personal hygiene and social development;
- Tend to the emotional well-being of the child;
- Discipline the child according to the methods requested by the parents;
- Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to provide amusement and exercise;
- Plan, prepare and serve meals for the child and may perform other housekeeping duties;
- Supervise and care for child;
- Take children to and from school and to appointments, and;
- Maintain a healthy environment in the home.
Youth, New Immigrants, Aboriginals, and people with disabilities are welcome to apply.
Please send your resume to zauritz @ icloud.com