Seeking a Nanny for a family located in Maple, Ontario. The Nanny will be taking care of two minor children ages 5 and 9.
Main duties include:
- Supervise and care for children; bathe, dress and feed children, prepare children for rest periods
- Organize activities such as games and outings for children, prepare craft materials and assist children to use them
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals and snacks
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents, take children to and from school and appointments
- Ability to lift 20lbs.
We require a minimum of 1 year of experience and a completion of high school or the completion of a six-month diploma in Child Care, CPR certification and Emergency Child Care First Aid.
We offer a full-time permanent position, salary CAD $14.25 per hour, 40 hours per week.
Furnished living quarters in home at no additional cost (optional)
Criminal Background Check Required, References Required
Work Site Environment: