Dhaliwal Family is looking forward to hire Childcare Provider for their young Children.
The roles and responsibilities of the Childcare Provider will include the following:
1. Supervision of children in employer’s residence and monitor their daily activities.
2. Discipline the children and engage them in developmental activities.
3. Counsel children on effective habits required for child development as frequently as possible.
4. Oversee the meal plans, rest periods as instructed by the parents.
5. Prepare a manual of daily activities and provide their health information on frequent basis.
6. Instruct the children to follow hygiene methods.
7. Support the children in bathing, cleaning, getting ready for school, private tuition classes and other curricular activities.
8. Participate in games, crafts, reading, outing and various activities to provide amusement and health development.
9. To report the parents on their children’s development in terms of their behavior and habits.
Skills & Employment Requirements:
1. Completion of secondary education
2. Language proficiency: Basic English
3. Minimum 1 year experience as a child support worker, caregiver, having worked to support children at employer’s accommodation, hospital, charitable trusts, day cares and other child support centres.
Wages: $15 per hour ( 40 hours per week)
Experience: minimum 1 year experience
positions available: 1
Overtime: 1 and half after 40 hours per week
Name of Employer: Jagmeet S Dhaliwal
Location of Job: 15618 76A Ave Surrey BC V3S 3P9
To apply , please forward your resume to email@example.com