Nanny- Child Care
Jagsir Singh Sidhu & Amanpreet Kaur Sidhu
6390 125A Street Surrey BC V3X 3N1
Terms Of Employment: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: $12.00/hour for 40 hours a week
Language: Basic English
Location: Private household located at 6930 125A Street Surrey BC V3X 3N1
Padda family is looking for a permanent full-time Caregiver (Nanny) to look after their 1 Child at their residence in Surrey, BC.
Caregiver will be required to perform following duties:
• Supervise and care for our all kid at our own residence
• Bathe, dress and feed our child
• Prepare formulas and change diapers for our child
• Plan, prepare and serve meals for child and may perform other housekeeping duties
• Oversee activities of all the kid, such as meals and rest periods
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
• Instruct child about personal hygiene
• Tend to the emotional well-being of child and support the social development
• Discipline kid according to the methods requested by the parents
• Provide age-appropriate educational training through organized activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings
• Take child to and from appointments
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding our kid.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of at least 6 months of training program in child care or a related field is required OR 1 year of Child care or household management experience is required.
In home accommodation can be provided at NO cost. 4% Vacation Pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
To apply, send your resume via email or mail, NO walk in please:
Mail: 6390 125A Street Surrey BC V3X 3N1