Nanny- Child Care
Harpreet Kaur Grewal & Satnam Singh Grewal
14210 72 Avenue Surrey BC V3W 2R1
Terms Of Employment: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: $12.00/hour for 40 hours a week
Language: Basic English
Location: Private household located at 14210 72 Avenue Surrey BC V3W 2R1
Grewal family is looking for a permanent full-time Caregiver (Nanny) to look after their 2 children aged 8 years and 5 years at their residence in Surrey, BC.
Caregiver will be required to perform following duties:
• Supervise and care for our children at our own residence
• Bathe, dress and feed our children
• Plan, prepare and serve meals for kids and may perform other housekeeping duties
• Oversee activities of children, such as meals and rest periods
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
• Instruct kids about personal hygiene
• Tend to the emotional well-being of child and support the social development
• Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
• Provide age-appropriate educational training through organized activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings
• Take children to and from appointments
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding our kids.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of at least 6 months of training program in child care or a related field is required OR 1 year of Child care or household management experience is required.
In home accommodation can be provided at NO cost. 4% Vacation Pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
To apply, send your resume via email or mail, NO walk in please:
Mail: 14210 72 Avenue Surrey BC V3W 2R1