Employer: Cameron N.
Employer address: 240 Windermere Drive, Edmonton, AB, T6W 0S4
Location of work: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home,
• Prepare children for rest periods,
• Tend to emotional well-being of children,
• Supervise and care for children,
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals,
• Organize, activities such as games and outings for children,
• Take the children to all the appointments needed
• Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development,
• Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents,
• Bathe, dress and feed children
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties,
• Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents,
• Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties,
• Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens,
• Shop for food and household supplies
Education: Completion of secondary school
Experience: At least a year of full-time experience as a caregiver is required
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
Work setting: Private home – Employer’s home
Children’s ages: 12, 8, 7, 5.
Salary: $13.60- $14.00 per Hour, 40 hours per week. Monday to Friday 7.30 am-3.30 pm. Position requires flexibility in scheduling including evening or weekend hours as needed.
Benefits: 5 paid sick days
Apply by mail to: 240 Windermere Drive, Edmonton, AB, T6W 0S4
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org