Employers: Amandeep /Amrik
Employer address: Brampton, ON. L7A 0X7
Location of work: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home,
- Prepare the child for rest periods,
- Bathe, dress and feed the child,
- Discipline the child according to the methods requested by the parents,
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding the child,
- Instruct the child in personal hygiene and social development,
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for the child,
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals,
- Supervise and care for child,
- Tend to emotional well-being of the child,
- Shop for food and household supplies,
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens,
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents,
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Travel with family on trips and assist with children supervision and housekeeping duties
Education: Completion of secondary school
Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience as child care provider or caregiver is required.
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
Child Age: 3 years old
Work setting: Private home – Employer’s home
Salary: $15.00 – $16 per Hour, 40 hours per week. The EMPLOYEE’s workday shall begin at 9.00 AM and end at 5.00 PM, from Monday to Friday. Position requires flexibility in scheduling; including evening or weekend hours as needed. Some overtime may be required.
Benefits: Extended medical insurance, dental insurance.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org