Employer’s name: Sara Kaleem
Employer Address: Grand Oak Trail, Oakville, ON
Location of work: Same as Above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Prepare children for rest periods
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Bathe, dress and feed children
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Organize activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for children
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Help children with homework
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
Children’s ages: 16 year-old, 14 year-old and 12-year-old children
Work Setting: Private Home
– Education: Completion of high school
– Experience: Experience as a nanny or caregiver is an asset
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 Hourly, for 35 Hours per week.
Benefits: We provide extended medical insurance and daily meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner).
Important Information: Work schedule is from Monday to Friday in 2 shifts: Shift 1: from 7am to 10am; shift 2: from 3pm to 7pm. Flexibility on schedule is required. Work on the weekends may be required.
– Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com