Business Legal Name: Lionaire Holdings Ltd
Company’s Operating Name: Powerhouse Gym Aldergrove
Job Title: Nutrition Consultant
Terms of Employment: Full-Time/Permanent
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Location of Work: 400-26310 Fraser Hwy, Aldergrove, BC, V4W 2Z7
Powerhouse Gym Aldergrove is gym facility made by athletes, for athletes! The gym is located inside Aldergrove village and is the first Powerhouse gym in BC. We provide one of the best fitness and health services to ensure high quality member satisfaction with in house “Active Body Nutrition” store for all your supplement needs. We are ready to serve the fitness needs of our members. We promise to always provide a motivating atmosphere and knowledgeable staff to help support our members to meet their individual fitness goals. Beyond the features, it’s the community atmosphere that really sets Powerhouse Aldergrove apart from the large corporate chains. We are an individually owned-and-operated business where members are known by name.
The company is looking to hire a in house nutrition consultants, who will consult with members one on one basis to assess their current lifestyle and look for areas that need adjusting and create a realistic nutrition plan. The nutritional consultant will work at the “Active Body Nutrition” store, maintain inventory, also recommend supplements to help members achieve their goals
- Provide nutrition guidance, label interpretation and consultation services to gym members
- Aid in the prevention/and or treatment of inadequate nutrition
- Develop administer and supervise nutrition and drink preparation at a juice bar located inside the gym
- Assist in planning, evaluating and providing nutrition advice and develop education material for gym member by assisting nutritionist.
- Assess customer needs and make appropriate Vitamins and Supplements product recommendations
- Maintain inventory of products in the “Active Body Nutrition” store inside the gym.
Education: Certificate or Diploma in field of Nutrition is required
Experience: 1 to 2 years of experience in the related field
- Team Player, Excellent Oral Communication, Client focus, Organized, Accurate, Judgement, Values and Ethics, Reliability.
How to apply
Apply By: email@example.com